New Product Buys: September 2016


Can you believe that I only have three deep conditioners in my stash?? And these are the conditioners that I plan to keep in my regimen :-)


It feels great to open my drawer and not have so many choices over which conditioner to use on a wash day. Simpler is truly better!



Here are the products I bought this month and last, most of them are replacements:



1.) Olive Oil ORS Replenishing Conditioner: REPLACEMENT
2.) Creme of Nature Sulfate Free Moisture & Shine Shampoo: REPLACEMENT
3.) Shea Moisture Extra Moisture Transitioning Milk: REPLACEMENT
4.) Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil: REPLACEMENT
5.) Mane 'n Tail Detangler: REPLACEMENT
6.) Mane 'n Tail Gentle Clarifying Shampoo: NEW (Couldn't find Shea Moisture Clarifying Shampoo at an affordable price, so I went for this one instead)
7.) ORS Shealiscious Leave-in Conditioner Spray: NEW

And some more...



8.) Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Moist Conditioner: REPLACEMENT
9.) Aphogee 2-minute Keratin Reconstructor: REPLACEMENT
10.) Parnevu Hair Mayonnaise: REPLACEMENT
11.) Eden Body Works: Jojoba Monoi All Natural Deep Conditioner
12.) Diana 11/16 inch and 9/16 inch rollers: NEW

I am planning to do a giveaway for the last few of the products in my stash that I don't intend on keeping in my regimen. Keep posted for more details on this...


Have you used any of these products? How is your hair stash management going?

4 comments

  1. Been meaning to try the jojoba monoi d/c cause I've heard good things and replace my jbco. Question...where did you get the rollers? I've looked all over for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rollers are really awesome, got them at Super Cosmetics in Westlands as for everything else I bought (except for Shea Moisture)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top