Hair Update: 2 Weeks Post Relaxer

Hi there

I have been working on my regimen for the next 10-13 weeks, as I wait for my next relaxer day.

I plan on having a very minimalistic routine, just to give my hair a break from continuous manipulation.

My goal over the next 6 months of the year is to retain at least 3 inches and get to armpit length. Currently I am at Shoulder length, but I am going to baby my ends to
So here we go:

1) Wash and Deep Condition every 1-2 weeks
2) Dust my ends every 6-8 weeks
3) Protective style most of the time with wigs or halo braids/ twists
4) NO Heat, except for blow dry every month to keep my new growth stretched
5) Join a hair growth challenge
6) Take a healthy hear vitamin daily
7) Cover my hair at night with my satin bonnet

What are your hair goals for the remaining part of the year?

1 comment

Back to Top