Relaxer Day: Full Relaxer Video

If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen the clips of my recent relaxer results. This time I went to a salon, after realising that the box relaxers (no-lye) that I used over the past 2 years did more damage than good and dried out my hair. I felt that I needed a professional to handle my hair, and I looked for one who was willing to listen to how I wanted my hair done.


These are the steps that the stylist took to get my hair relaxed:

1) Applied Mizani Protective Pre-Treatement
2) Followed with Butter Blend butter base
3) Applied the relaxer for 17 minutes
4) Did a corrective relaxer application on my previously relaxed hair that was under-processed. This took another 13 minutes
5) Rinsed my hair with Mizani phormulating shampoo
6) Olaplex treatment
7) Blow dried and flat ironed and tadaaaa!


Finally, I have just uploaded my first Youtube video, on the entire process above. If you are wondering how to relax your hair in the right way, have a look at this video for additional tips that you can apply or show your stylist.

I am really excited about starting this part of my blog on Youtube. I am hoping to be consistent with at least 2 videos a month - starting slowly but consistently.

See the video below, and enjoy :-)




No comments

Back to Top