New product stash!

I am really excited that my friend from UK was able to bring me some products that I have really been wanting to use on my hair journey. I bought the products on Amazon UK and had them delivered to her place...

I have only used one of them so far (OGX Anti-breakage leave-in serum), so I will give updates as I use them.

Here they are:



I intend to use these products for the following purposes:

1) OGX Anti-breakage serum: My sealing serum especially on wash days.

2) Roux Porosity Control Corrector & Conditioner: Quick condition after using medium & heavy protein treatments, and after neutralizing my hair on a relaxer day.

3) CHI Silk Infusion: Before flat-ironing, roller setting or wrapping.

4) Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner: Will try it as a pre-poo and a deep conditioner and see which works better for my hair.

5) Aphrodite heating cap: During deep conditioning treatments.

Have you used any of these products and what do you think of them?


No comments

Back to Top