A Blue Roze Beauty Wash Day

Have you ever heard of Blue Roze Beauty??? I have not seen any of the hair bloggers I follow talk about or use these products. Actually I came across these products through a sample of their Chai Hair Tea treatment that I received from my last online purchase at sizzelle.com. Here is how my wash day with this product went:

0.) Did a scalp massage with Castor Oil and pre-poo'd the length of my hair with Coconut Oil.
1.) Clarified with Profectiv MegaGrowth Stimulating Shampoo, by applying the shampoo to my scalp only. I let the lather run down my strands as opposed to applying the shampoo directly to my strands.
2.) Towel dried for 10 minutes and applied Blue Roze Beauty Chair Hair Tea + a little bit of Olive Oil.
3.) Deep Conditioned under my hooded dryer for 45 minutes.
4.) Rinsed the conditioner with cold water.
5.) Towel dried for 10 minutes before applying Kinky Kurly Knot Today and detangling my hair. Put my hair in 12 flexi rods and left them in overnight.
6.) The next day was church and my hair was still a bit damp.. Damp hair was not going to make me late for church, so I decided to remove the rods before my hair completely dried and yes... some of them flopped :-((( An updo saved the day for me and the lesson I learnt is that the fewer rods you put in your hair the longer it takes to dry.

Thoughts on Blue Roze Chair Hair Tea:
I was really impressed because this conditioner does two things which I have not found any other conditioner do  as yet: 1) reduces shedding from the tea ingredients and 2) provides moisture & softness from the aloe vera juice and BTMS ingredients and a bonus is that it smells divine which is always a winner for me. It is abit runny, so it's not so easy to apply to my hair and it does not sink in to my hair as well as other conditioners that I have used (e.g Silk Dreams), but I love the fact that I have actually seen almost immediate results as my shedding has reduced quite alot.

Have you tried any Blue Roze Beauty Products?

Ready, Steady, Grow It!


The Wash Day Experience

11 comments

  1. I've never heard of the Blue Roze products before - would you buy the full size product after your experience on this wash day?

    I love your up-do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would, but then again I also have PJ tendencies :-) Thanks Lungi!

      Delete
  2. The curls look good though. What's your rolling technique with flexi rods?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yvette I basically detangle and then spray Rach section with water before setting my hair on the flexi rod. I used to use wrapping lotion but it tends to dry my hair so I stopped using it on flexi rods. Also I turn each rod that's next to the previous one in the opposite direction so that the curl doesn't join into the other curl next to it, it also gives the hair a fuller look

      Delete
    2. I also roll the rods in a downward direction to give more of a spiral look as opposed to a roller set. I will take a pic next time :-)

      Delete
  3. Omg its kindah frustrating when the hair isn't dry when you need it to be, lol, I feel your pain, but your up-do looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i Know especially when you are so looking forward to the results of your hard work from putting the rods/rollers in the first place! thank Rachie :-)

      Delete
  4. An updo always saves the day or a bun! It came out cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becca. I nominated you for the Liebster award here ======> http://hardmashonatype.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top