New Products April & May 2015

........Kurlee Belle Avocado, Banana & Nut Treatment, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls Leave-in Conditioner, Keracare Humecto, Curlformers (the dupes), Perm rods (medium and small size), JBCO Sulfate-free clarifying shampoo, Beautiful Textures curl defining pudding, Beautiful Textures alcohol-free wrap mousse.



I haven't had time to use my curlformers or perm rods, but I am looking forward to using them to help me in stretching my new growth!


Have you tried any of these products, and were they a YES or a NO for you?

5 comments

  1. Nice haul Becca! that Kurlee Belle Avocado, Banana & Nut Treatment looks yummy, I would love to try that. Did you buy all these products in Kenya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lungi! I have done a short review in my latest wash day post on Kurlee Belle treatment, check it out :-). I only bought the Beautiful Textures products, Keracare Treatment and the Curlformers in Kenya. I ordered KB products directly from their website, so they were shipped from US, and I was lucky enough to have someone collect a UK Amazon order on my behalf for the Shea moisture shampoo and the perm rods.

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! You make me want to go shopping now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydz! Every time I go to Super Cosmetics I find at least two new brand lines of products, hence I stay away from there unless it's month end lol

      Delete

Back to Top