Hi, Welcome Back!



Hi everyone!

This is just a short post to say that I am back to blogging now! Had definitely missed it, and missed engaging with all of you through my blog, but being a new mama and having a demanding job left me with no time to blog... Kudos to all the mamas who have been able to do all these things and still keep up with their blogs, youtube channels etc!

I am looking forward to the remaining part of the year, and would like to change things a bit on the blog with some new content. My blog will focus on

-> Hair care (Off Course, this will remain the primary focus of my blog, so don't leave just yet if you are wondering whether the new topics below are relevant for you)
-> Skin care - with all the hormonal changes I have experienced over the last 2 years, I would definitely like to take you through my journey to a better looking face
-> Mom's corner - talking about all things motherhood. I am not an expert here so this content will focus on MY experience and learnings.

Stay tuned for new blog posts, every Tuesday!

Becca




No comments

Back to Top