Product Review: Elasta QP Mango and Olive Oil moisturizer

So I have been using this product for about 3 weeks now...

Its promises:

Moisturizing butters of olive oil and mango produce this intensely rich thermal protecting treatment. Use daily for softer fuller looking hair.
-> Vitamin rich
-> Organic infusion

Its ingredients:

Water , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Capric Caprylic Triglycerides , PEG 75 Lanolin , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth 20 , Cetyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Retinyl Palmitate , Tocopherol , Ascorbic Acid , Biotin , Linoleic Acid , Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil , Fragrance , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , Hydrolyzed Silk , FD&C Yellow 5CI 19140

Its directions: 

Apply daily to target dry ends and help prevent breakage.  Use after application of Breakage Control Serum.

My review:

I had been looking for something that could really retain moisture in my hair without weighing it down (problem I had with ORS, although its a good moisturizer).... and this worked like a charm tadaa ok magic! I liked the fact that even though it has protein as an ingredient, it is still very moisturising. The smell is divine, and its consistency is abit thick so a little goes a long way. It's also awesome on my ends, and keeps them straight an moisturized for the whole day - with this product I can moisturize every second day but because I loove it I moisturize daily (unless I am using my H20 intensive treatment).

Also the ingredients have fatty alcohols which are good for moisturizing your hair (cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate), and this definitely shows when applying the product to your hair

All in all I give this product a 5/5.

Rating scale:

1/5 - Never again!
2/5 - Below par, not for my hair
3/5 - mehh, might try it again to be sure its really not good
4/5 - like it, good buy
5/5 - when am i going to buy the next one, need to stock up for dayzzz


No comments

Back to Top