Wash day

Soo this post should have been up on Saturday, which is when I washed my hair. I used three new products: Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo (sulphate free), Creme of Nature Argan Oil intensive conditioning treatment & Elasta QP H2 leave-in conditioner. I was very pleased with the results, although I think because my hair needs more moisture I will be cutting down on the use of shampoos, and using conditioners instead to wash my hair. Here is what I did:

1. Pre-poo'd with my mix of coconut oil, almond oil, EVOO overnight. My hair was soo soft the next day, it was like a GHE and pre-poo put into one, the steam from my head came through during the night.

2. Shampoo'd with 
Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Shampoo. This product does what it says, I detangle during the shampooing process, and it was so easy to do so. It also made my hair really soft until I...

4. Black coffee rinsed by pouring it over my head about 4 times, waited until it stopped dripping from my hair and then rinsed it off. However this time my hair was not so hard but still it removed the effect of the moisturizing shampoo

5. Towel dried my hair for about 15 minutes before applying the DC. Deep conditioned with Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning treatment, and used the plastic bag method. DC'd for total of 2 hours. My hair was soo soft and felt moisturized.

6. Rinsed and t-shirt dried for 45 minutes.


7. Applied my leave-ins: Elasta QP H2 leave-in conditioner from the roots to the ends, some coconut oil to the ends (I forgot how strong the scent is), a little bit of Mizani Thermastrength serum and CON Argan Oil Gloss & Shine Mist, just to give my hair some life. I actually didn't apply the Mizani D'tangle Milk although it was the plan, my new growth was soft enough and didn't need a detangler. However, I did lose more hair than usual during this wash day, most of it was shed hairs, so I am going to try out GroGanics hair vitamins and see if it helps.

8. Blow dried on cool air until hair was 90% dry. Tied it in a bun on the side, after doing a flat braid on the one side of my hair as well.

Pleased with the results of the new products that I used. Although the Elasta QP leave-in is abit oilier than I would have liked, but it worked well, didn't dry my hair out. My ends are still not where I would want them to be, but working on it. soo I may becoming more of a CON girl, than an ORS girl :)))

How my hair looked in the end: 

No comments

Back to Top