New Buys: July 2015


- Eco Styler Gel (Argan Oil)
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask
- Aussie 3-minute Miracle Moist Conditioner
- Aussie Miraculously Smooth Conditioner
- Creme of Nature Strengthen & Shine Leave-In Conditioner (replacement)

I must say that I am really liking all these products so far, and it's exciting to see that these products are now in stock in Kenyan supermarkets. I found the Aussie & Neutrogena Products in Nakumatt @ KES 785 (USD 8) and KES 1065 (USD 11) respectively. So if you are looking for new products to try and you live in Kenya, head over to Nakumatt or any pharmacy which stocks hair products and you will find Aussie & Neutrogena goodies!


Surprisingly, or maybe not, I found the Eco Styler Gel in a store downtown.. If you live in Nairobi, you would know that downtown is no place that you want to go often to shop.. But actually I was pleasantly surprised by the type of products that these small stalls had stocked. I have not been able to get Eco Styler Gel anywhere else in town, so lesson learnt is that you may great products in the place where you least expect :-)

Onto my goal of reducing my product stash by 25%, I think I am doing reasonably well, as I am buying less than the number of products that have gotten finished during the month. 

How do you manage your product stash? Have you used any of these products, did you like them?


5 comments

  1. Looks well stocked, you guys are lucky! I love Nakumatt - it was my favourite place to go when I visited Nairobi & Mombasa - it's a pity I was only beginning my HHJ at that time, and I didn't take advantage.

    We don't have this type of variety wrt Aussie products here - and certainly no Neutrogena.

    I totally agree with you, the shadier the shop...the more the variety of hair products they sell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy you know Nakumatt, they r really good in stocking hair product imports. Lol to your observation of shady shops, but it's true! And they are cheap!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some nice products. I haven't seen that Neutrogena conditioner in ages. I used to use it long ago. I just got the same gel but the smaller container. I think I like it better than the olive oil one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Uzo! I was actually looking for the gel in olive oil but they only had the argan oil and plain ones, I thought olive oil would be better. You've made me feel better given that you have tried both and found argan oil to be better.

      Delete
  3. That Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask was one of my first faves. It's a good moisturizing deep conditioner.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top